Current agenda is subject to changes, while compiling the final list of presentations, speakers and panel experts.
Conference participants registration
Welcome coffee: Meetings colleagues, getting acquainted with specialists and experts from CIS, Europe & Asia.
Official conference opening ceremony.
Welcome notes from organizers, sponsors, public officials and special conference guests.
Section: Regional agricultural insurance markets overview. (Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Mongolia, Iran, India, etc.)
The exact list of countries and speakers is discussed at the moment with pending confirmation on the exact speakers and list of countries to be presented.
Section: The role of state support in agricultural insurance.
1. Overview of global PPP programs in Agricultural Insurance. Comparative analysis of state support for programs and definition of key success factors. — Liudmyla Krychevska (Insurance Programs Administrator at AgroInsurance Internatioanl LLC)
2. Specific aspects of Multi-Peril Crop Insurance programs for consideration in the process of preparation for national-scale implementation. — Roman Shynkarenko (Co-Founder of AgroInsurance International LLC)
More presentations from top-level officials and industry experts for this section are considered by public sector representatives, donor community, with their confirmation pending on the exact speakers and presentations’ topics.
Panel Discussion: PPP in Agricultural Insurance — challenges and opportunities.
Panel Committee will be selected and announced upon confirmation from experts and public officials considered for the Panel.
First day’s closing remarks and conclusions. Key problems to tackle with, when introducing and developing national-scale programs on developing markets.
Conference official reception — Gala-Dinner.
Morning coffee & snacks for conference delegates and guests.
Section: Technical aspects of agricultural insurance underwriting.
1. Key technical aspects of livestock insurance programs in Israel. History of development and reasons for changes. — David Ginzburg (General Director at KANAT (Israel))
2. Forestry Insurance — technical details important for building effective insurance products — Roman Shynkarenko (Co-Founder of AgroInsurance International LLC)
3. Managing agricultural insurance portfolio: highlights on important technical details for public and private sector players — Olena Sosenko (Partner at AgroInsurance International LLC)
More presentations in this section are discussed at the moment with pending confirmation on the speakers and exact list of countries.
Section: The Use of satellite technologies in agricultural insurance, crop monitoring and loss-adjustment.
1. Regional NDVI-based drought insurance scheme: example of Kenya’s livestock insurance program. — Mark Rueegg (CEO at CelsiusPro (Switzerland))
2. Croptical — innovative crop monitoring and risk management platform based on high-resolution satellite maps and images. — Pierre Rolland (Director, Operations EAME at GEOSYS (France))
Section: ??? — still need to consider.
Conference closing remarks.
Field Trip — groups gathering. Field Trip to Kakheti region: knowing the aincient wine-making traditions of Georgia. Detailed program will available upon confirmation from farmers and location.