October 6, 2014 — Day 1
07:30 — 09:30 Conference participants registration
09:30 — 10:00 Welcome coffee: Meetings colleagues, getting acquainted with new colleagues and specialists from CIS, Europe & Asia.
10:00 — 10:30 Official conference opening ceremony.
Welcome notes from organisers, sponsors and special conference guests.
10:30 — 12:30 Section: General overview of agricultural insurance markets.
1. Agricultural Insurance Markets in CIS: Market Dynamics, 2015 prospective. — Ian Shynkarenko (CEO at AgroInsurance International)
2. State support in national agricultural insurance program for Georgia. First results of program implementation and prospectives. — Kseniya Semiokhina (Deputy CEO at Insurance Company IC Group)
3. Agricultural Insurance Market in Russia: Changes and results achieved in 2013. Prospective for development in 2014. — Korney Bizhdov (CEO of the Russian National Agroinsurers Union)
4. Potential of catastrophe crop insurance in Russia. — Ilya Strokin (Head of GR Department — Russian Grain Union)
5. Agricultural Insurance in Brazil: Challenges and Opportunities — Vitor Ozaki (Head, PhD at GESER Group — Risk and Insurance Management / University of Sao Paolo (Brazil))
12:30 — 13:30 Lunch Time
13:30 — 15:30 Section: Technical aspects of crop & livestock insurance underwriting.
1. Key technical aspects of livestock insurance programs for insurers. — Olena Sosenko (Senior Agricultural Underwriter at Allianz Re)
2. Considerations on Data for Quotations of Agricultural Portfolio. — Sergiy Parkhomenko (Underwriter Agriculture at Hannover Re)
3. A methodology for rate making in crop hail insurance with limited data. — Necati Icer (Technical Manager at the Turkish Agricultural Insurance Pool Management Company — TARSIM)
15:30 — 16:00 Coffee brake
16:00 — 17:30 Section: New programs and approaches in crop & livestock insurance.
1. Livestock Insurance — reducing risks. — Gary Hutchings (Executive Director at AON Benfield)
2. Future opportunities for bloodstock insurance in CIS. — Dina Dziuba (Deputy Underwriter Agriculture at Hannover Re)
3. Agricultural Risk in the United States — Benefits to the Farming Community. — Barbara M. Leach (Risk Mitigation Expert — Washington, DC (USA))
20:00 — 23:00 Conference official reception.
October 7, 2014 — Day 2
09:30 — 11:30 Panel Discussion: Public Private Partnership (PPP) — the role of technical details at the initial stage of running a national agricultural risk management program.
11:30 — 12:00 Coffee break
12:00 — 13:30 Section: Complex insurance programs and approaches in MPCI . Technical aspects of underwriting and programs design.
1. Role of Government Subsidy in Crop Insurance – Case Study US Multi-Peril Crop Insurance. — James Tran (Head of Agriculture at Catlin (USA))
2. Ongoing changes in Polish subsidised system and prospects for fruit growers — Konrad Rojewsky (Product Manager — Agriculture at Polish Re)
13:30 — 14:30 Lunch Time
14:30 — 16:00 Section: Standards, approaches and technologies in agricultural loss adjustment and crop monitoring.
1. Meteosat based index insurance design and crop loss assessment. — Andries Rosema (General Director at EARS — Earth Environment Monitoring BV (Netherlands))
2. Use of modern technologies in agricultural insurance: SwissRe’s mobile Apps to support underwriting and sales processes for indemnity and index-based products. — Hans Feyen (Head Agriculture RI & Central Europe at Swiss Re (Switzerland))
16:00 — 16:30 Coffee break
16:30 — 18:00 Section: Standards, approaches and technologies in agricultural loss adjustment and crop monitoring.
1. Assess and Monitor crop risks for Banking and Insurance industry: what’s new? — Pierre Rolland (Director, Operations EAME at GEOSYS (France))
2. Standards, unified approaches applied in crop monitoring, loss adjustment and experts logistics. Ukrainian results. — Liudmyla Krychevska (Insurance Programs Administrator at AgroInsurance International LLC. (Ukraine))
18:00 — 18:30 Working section closing.
October 8, 2014 — Day 3
09:30 — 10:00 Istanbul City Tour — groups gathering. Program details is available here: >>> ISTANBUL CITY TOUR <<<