Current agenda is subject to changes and editing, while compiling the final list of topics for presentation, panel discussion subjects, speakers and panel experts.
Conference participants registration
Meetings with colleagues. Getting aquainted with new colleagues and specialists from CIS, Europe & Asia.
Official conference opening ceremony.
Wecome notes from organizers, sponsors and special conference guests.
Section: General overview of international agricultural insurance markets — CIS, Europe & Asia.
1. Agricultural Insurance Market in Ukraine — Nataliia Gudyma (President of the Ukrainian Insurers League)
2. Agricultural Insurance Market in Russia — Korney Bizhdov (CEO of the Russian National Agroinsurers Union)
3. Agricultural insurance business development prospectives in Georgia — Ksenia Semiokhina (Deputy CEO Insurance Company Aldagi-BCI, Tbilisi, Georgia)
Section: Agricultural insurance markets and practice.
2. Catastrophic insurance and reinsurance in agriculture. Insurance and reinsurance experience — drought events over large areas. — Delyara Sangadzhieva (Agricultural Division Director at Ingosstrakh, Moscow, Russia)
3. The role of broker and loss adjuster. Ukrainian experience and practice. — Ibragim Gabidulin (Operational Director of Gras Savoye Ukraine)
Section: Agricultural Insurance underwriting and technologies.
1. Agricultural underwriting standards and pricing. Systematic use of data and the actuarial principles. — Reto J. Schneider (Head of Agricultural Reinsurance for Americas, Africa & Asia at SWISS RE)
2. Development of new technology driven, crop insurance underwriting and assessing processes in South Africa — Louis de Wet (Manager Product Development, Absa Agri Production Insurance, South Africa)
3. The use of satellite technologies in support of the agricultural risk underwriters and loss adjusters work. — Pierre Rolland (Member of Executive Board at GEOSYS, France)
1. Agricultural finance for farmers and producers. IFC practice for regional markets. — Elena Voloshina (Head of Operations International Finance Corporation in Ukraine)
Panel Discussion . Topics: State regulation of agricultural insurance — licensing, certification, program administration. Role of government subsidies in developing agricultural insurance programs. Panel Commeetee:
David Ginzburg (CEO — KANAT, Israel)
Kurt Weinberger (CEO of the Austrian Hail Insurance Company, President of the AIAG)
Roman Shynkarenko (Agricultural insurance expert /consultant)
Section: State support programs and subsidized crop insurance.
2. Israeli Crop Insurance System. IFNRA. Insurance Fund for Natural risks in Agriculture. — David Ginzburg (CEO — KANAT, Israel)
1. Introduction of the AIAG. Risks and opportunities for crop and revenue insurers worldwide. — Kurt Weinberger (CEO of the Austrian Hail Insurance Company, President of the AIAG)
Conference official reception.
Section: Agricultural Insurance programs development and trainings for loss adjusters.
1. Insurance products development specifics. — Roman Shynkarenko (Agricultural insurance expert /consultant)
2. State certification program for loss adjusters and surveyors in Ukraine. Opportunities and influence on business results. — Natalia Gerasymenko (PhD in Economics, Ukraine)
1. The system of agricultural insurance with state support in Russian Federation. Main conclusions and results on the new law implementation. — Alla Fedorinova (Deputy Director of the «Agricultural Insurance State Support Federal Agency» of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russian Federation)
2. Worldwide analytics on agricultural risk management — www.AgroInsurance.com. Reaching the customer with Social Media and PR techniques. — Yan V. Shynkarenko (CEO, Agroinsurance International LLC.)
Official conference closing ceremony.