April 16, 2018 — Day 1
08:00 — 09:30 Conference participants registration
Welcome coffee: Meetings colleagues, getting acquainted with specialists and experts from Europe & Asia
09:30 — 10:00 Official conference opening ceremony
Welcome notes from organisers, sponsors and partners of the Conference.
10:00 — 12:00 Section: Regional agricultural insurance markets overview
1. Addressing the agriculture insurance gap for CEE & CIS countries. — Christopher Genillard (Director, Genillard & Co. (Germany))
2. Development of agricultural insurance in Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam. Lessons learnt in dealing with technology beşiktaş escort issues in the frame of PPPs in South-East Asia. — Antonis Malagardis (Program Manager, GIZ (German Development Cooperation — Germany/Philippines))
3. Development of agricultural insurance systems in Ukraine and Kosovo: challenges and opportunities. — Leah Ann Soroka (Program Manager, IFC (Ukraine))
4. InsuResilience Solutions Fund – Transforming concepts into products. — Kim Saskia Reichel (Project Manager, KFW (Germany))
12:00 — 13:30 Lunch Time
13:30 — 15:00 Section: Cooperation with financial institutions for agricultural insurance in bankassurance.
1. Bankassurance products — technical and underwriting challenges of introduction and development. Lessons from Serbia. — Nemanja Beljanski (Head Agriculture, Generali Osiguranje (Serbia))
2. Serbian bankassurance program «AgroProtekt» — prospectives from the bank’s side – Radomir Panic (Small Business Clients Manager, Banca Intesa (Serbia))
3. Insurance solutions, as key risk-mitigation tools for agricultural finance activities. — Wladimir Ledochowski (Director of Credit & Financial Risks, taksim escort AON Benfield CEE (Czech Republic))
15:00 — 15:30 Coffee break
15:30 — 17:15 Section: Addressing systemic risks for crop and livestock insurance.
1. Drought insurance — addressing the systemic risks with innovative approaches. — Marcel Andriesse (Vice President, Senior Underwriter Agriculture, Swiss Re (Switzerland))
2. Insurance of Systemic Perils – Challenge or No Go. — Hans Both (Underwriter Agriculture, Munich Re (Germany))
3. A unique approach to livestock epidemic disease insurance. Lessons learnt from Avian Influenza insurance for the Canadian poultry industry. — Gary Hutchings (Director, DH AgRisk (Great Britain))
17:15 — 17:30 First day’s closing remarks izmir escort and conclusions
19:30 — 22:30 Event’s Cocktail Reception
April 17, 2018 — Day 2
09:00 — 09:30 Morning coffee & snacks for conference delegates and guests
09:30 — 12:00 Section: Trends in agricultural underwriting and loss adjustment.
1. Giving nature a hand – Cutting-edge farming methods of today and their potential for the future. — Anne-Katherin Schirlitz (Underwriter Specialy, XL Catlin Re (Switzerland))
2. Art of underwriting decisions: data vs professional intuition. — Olena Sosenko (Senior Agricultural Insurance Expert (Switzerland))
3. Principles of agricultural loss adjustment in Southern Africa. – Willie Du Plooy (New Business Director, AgriHost (South Africa))
4. Agricultural insurance development in Australia — current status, new MPCI products and challenges on the market. — Roman Shynkarenko (Founder / Senior Agricultural Insurance Consultant, AgroInsurance International (Ukraine/Georgia)).
12:00 — 13:30 Lunch Time
13:30 — 15:30 Section: Satellite and drone technologies in agricultural insurance — portfolio management & crop monitoring.
1. Spatial Risk Management and process digitalization in Agricultural Insurance. — Omri Krikeb (Director of Business Development, AgriTask (Israel))
2. Monitor and analyze crop conditions from continent to field scale with Agriquest ® Global monitoring. — Pierre Rolland (Director, GEOSYS (Switzerland))
3. Application of drones for crop monitoring and loss adjustment. Experience in CEE countries. — Victor Yermak (CEO, Skyglyph (Bulgaria))
4. Operational Crop Monitoring and Yield Estimation, the case of APOLLO. — Stelios Kotsopoulos. (Remote Sensing and ümraniye escort Numerical Modeling Expert, Draxis Environmental S.A. (Greece))
15:30 — 16:00 Coffee break
16:00 — 17:30 Panel Discussion: Challenges of introduction technologies for agricultural Insurance.
17:30 — 18:00 Working sessions closing remarks for the second day. Closing the Conference with key takeaways, prospects for the future development of the agricultural insurance industry in 2018-2019.
19:00 — 23:00 Official reception will be held in Kalemegdanska Terasa Restaurant.
April 18, 2018 — Day 3
09:30 — 16:00 Field trip to Vojvodina agricultural area. Visit — field crops, orchards, vineyards. Practical experience exchange.
All registered participants take part free of charge.
- Trip includes a visit to Sremski Karlovci — historical site, and Fruska Gora — an agricultural production area;
- Participants will have an exchange about mecidiyeköy escort local agricultural production technologies, including wine production;
- Wine tasting;
- Lunch and transportation provided